Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I am not dead or missing...

Hey friends and family - it has been awhile. Sorry...nothing happy to say. Nothing unhappy to say either, just didn't want this to turn into a whiny blog, know what I mean? Our family has been Having lots of fun lately. St. George, boating, dance, swimming, four-wheeling, etc... Busy as ever. It is definitely true that the older they get, the busier you are. I think I spend about 1/2 of my day in the car, transporting kids. The other 1/2 trying to keep my house from becoming a dump. I have been trying to de-junk my office (thank you Lauren). It's a slow process, but I am hanging in there. I have also given up sugar and caffeine (except on those headache days.) Maybe that's why I have had nothing positive to say? Are all the skinny people out there just grumpy all the time? Maybe...I might not ever find out, but I am giving it the old college try (even though I am not in college) Anyway - here are some pics of the last few months. Enjoy!
















6 comments:

Marianne said...

Your kids are so gorgeous! Glad you're still alive.

Shelley said...

Good thing I live almost next door so I check up on you in real life...and not just blogging life. I hope you recovered from this afternoon, Glenn was a little concerned about you when he saw you sprawled out on your driveway. You make me laugh. And a girl crush...did I already mention you make me laugh? Love ya!! :)

Jennifer Bradford said...

Autumn is a little princess in that dress. Your family is so perty! I can tell you for sure that skinny people are significantly crankier than non-skinny people, with a couple of exceptions in both categories. For me, I'd rather be fat, dumb, and happy, than skinny, dumb, and cranky. Make yourself happy sister, eat a cookie, you'll feel much better.

Linda Barton said...

Glad you're back! The fam is a-dang-dorable!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you are not dead or missing! :) I can't believe you gave up sugar and caffeine at the same time. You are very brave!!

Rekehl Johnson said...

I've missed your blog and I like it when you whine because it makes me feel normal. Are you crazy giving up sugar and caffeine at the same time! If you succeed and it doesn't kill you, then I think I might be brave enough to do it too.

- Rekehl