Thursday, June 25, 2009

Zoning

What's up with the Facebook thing? I am so confused. So - if I make a comment on anything it gets posted for anyone to read? I don't think I like it. I am a very private and shy person. I don't want people to know stuff...okay, that may be a fib. Anyway - anyone may feel free to teach me. I don't get it.

So, what have the Wood's been up to you ask? Well, so far this summer, we have done nothing. I can't even keep my house clean! Don't ask me to do any "activities" on top of doing nothing. I just cannot do it! I have been trying to do the "zone" cleaning thing with the kids. What a joke. First of all, they all want zone 3 (the easiest one), secondly, they complain that it is unfair when they don't get zone 3 (even though we draw out of a hat), thirdly, I usually have AT LEAST four strapping young teenage boys in zone 3, so it is never clean anyway. I'm not sure I am going about this the right way...suggestions are welcome. Of course, I eventually just do all the zones because I get tired of the "zone complaints". OR, I get yelled at because my zone isn't done. My zone doesn't get done because I am getting the other zones done. Also - I am running around the town getting this and that for the 5 little royals at home. How did I get into this mess? The kids think that summer means eating out for lunch every day, ice cream runs three times a week and at least one snow cone run per week. I am totally going broke. They have also seen at least four movies just this week. If you add that all up, I am going to need a part-time job. Anyone hiring? Moving on.....

This may seem really, really harsh and judgemental, but...Is anyone out there really going to miss Michael Jackson? Sorry, that was mean. Anyway... have a good week.

5 comments:

Jennifer Bradford said...

I, for one, am devastated about Michael's passing. Its such a great loss to the world of freaks. I am not sure how I am going to go on.

Shelley said...

What?! Obviously, I have been in my own little world. I had no idea MJ died! Did you hear Farrah Faucett died too? Anyway, I gave up on Facebook. I have a profile so I can stay in contact with people if I need to, but I don't ever write stuff on there or anything. Just my 2 cents.

Marianne said...

I'm sorry that your kids are bleeding you dry. Kids seem to be really good at it (at least mine are). Maybe I could pay you to mow my lawn? (haha! j/k) I love MJ, anyone with that much plastic surgery on his face deserves a little sympathy. :)

Jaz said...

If you wanna say something private on FB, you send a message. Otherwise anybody's friends can see what you said to them and your friends can see whatever you say. Doesn't bug me much cuz I'm more of a nosy person than a private person. With all of my friends and family living so far away, it's really fun to get back in touch.

As for MJ, I don't like anybody making overly disparaging comments cuz the man does have a family and did die, but I really only admired his music and he hasn't made any new music for a decade at least, so I'm not sobbing either.

And my kids think off-track and summertime is a time for Mom to go broke also. yikes.

The Big Kahuna said...

RIP Michael, but little boys all over the world can sleep well now.