Friday, September 19, 2008

Just trying

Hi again - I know, a record setting 2 posts in a week. Marvelous. Will wonders never cease? As you can see, I have attempted to snaz up this blog. Just so we are all clear, it took me two days to change my background color. It's not my fav, but will due for now. FYI, the entire time I have been sitting here, Autumn has been pecking me to death and several pesky flies have been niggling me. Just trying to be up with the times and be cute like the rest of you. Have a good weekend!!!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

go to http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/
I think you pick a background you like, copy some html text(I have know idea what html really means) paste into the html section of your layout page and there you are. Or call me I'll come over. There are instruction on the page to help you better.

Jennifer Bradford said...

HTML = Hyper Text Markup Language. I have no idea why I know that or where I learned it from. Just another one of the snippits of wacky information that lands in my brain.