Saturday, September 20, 2008

Just stuff that i have been thinking about...

First of all, whenever i try to make a new post, I post it right after I write the title. Then I have to go back and edit it. I am soooo dumb. It really is frustrating to be this dim. OK - here's is my list of things I have been thinking about. Let's call this the LOVE/HATE game (I read it in a book) Play along with me at home...

RULES: You either have to LOVE IT or HATE IT. No in between.

Let's start with an easy one:
SQUEEZE CHEESE - Love it, no explanation necessary
THE PHRASE "ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE" - HATE it!! Sorry - too cheesy
VINYL PEOPLE STICKERS ON REAR WINDOWS OF SUV'S CHRONICALLY THE FAMILY TREE INCLUDING THE PETS - DOUBLE HATE IT.
THE PHRASE "IT IS WHAT IT IS" - HATE IT, but have been heard using it.
SISTERS-IN-LAW - Love Them, I've been blessed
TEENAGERS IN "LOVE" - Hate it
THE NEW FALL OUT BOY SONG - Love it!!!!!!
THE TWILIGHT SERIES I FINALLY READ - Loved it, sorry Carrie
SATURDAY FOOTBALL AND SOCCER GAMES - Love it, even when both teams lose!

Enough of that games. It is sometimes fun to play this game with your kids, like, in the car or in the dentist office or sometimes even in church. It it way better than I Spy.

I feel that I need to clarify a previous comment on my "teenagers suck..." post. Underwear is usually only crunchy when a 14 year old boy has been playing football in the same said underwear without in-between-practice washing. These aforementioned underwear will most probably be tossed eventually. I know, yuck.

Here's another one:

DISNEY'S CAMP ROCK - HATE IT!!!!!


Someday soon I will actually learn how to post photos onto this thing.. Wish me luck with this project. I will need lots of Dr. P and lots of Autumn free time!

Love to all!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm right there with you on the Camp Rock thing. My kids have watched it a zillion times and I am sick of it!!

Shelley said...

Yay for you Melissa! Call me and we can get it all pretty and I can show you how to do what you need to do. :) I am sure the boys won't mind playing with Autumn...

joel baby said...

don't worry about the 14 year old's undies. the will evole to the point that they will leave under their own power.

jb

Marianne said...

Wow, all those things I agree with you on the love/hate thing. And go see Shelley, she is a genius at blogs and is really fun to be around too. I love your posts!

Carrie said...

I guess this ends our friendship. Sorry, the Twilight thing is a deal breaker.

Linda Barton said...

Hey Hottie!!I am totally blog snooping!j/k Marianne told me about your blog and I must say I totally understand the Underwear situation. Maybe just maybe they will get so bad, he will wash them himself.(a mom can dream)

Jon and Emily said...

"ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE"...I HAVE THAT ON MY BLOG!!! JERK! :) You're right, it's cheesy.
Atleast you said you love your sister-in-laws :)(You were talking about me, right?)
Double hate vinyl stick figures on cars too...what cheesy mormon came up with that idea?