Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bragging...

Just thought I would post some pictures. The first few are from our cruise A YEAR AGO. I am just now figuring out how to post stuff. The rest are from this year. Have fun looking. It's kind of scary how many pictures we have in which both Mike and I are wearing helmets.
What is it that Seinfeld says about that? I can't remember, but it's pretty funny. Anyway, sometime I will put all of the pictures of us (with helmets on) in one post.
He later got turned into a belt and a handbag.
Who let the residents out of the local mental institution?

Again with the helmets. Scary.
These two little pills wanted a snow storm inside, so they broke up a piece of styrofoam packing material and spread it around. They also decided to do snow angels. Very funny and kind of cute, but I have been vacuuming up snow for two weeks!!

Josh, Mike, Savanna, Lizzy and Erin at Brighton.

Josh being cool.

Er-Bear skiing at Brighton. She thinks she so awesome! So do I.

This is Lizzy trying to "steer" as she skis.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

I love the helmet shots. You guys really are daredevils, look at all the fun things you do! Sorry about the "snow" inside. If it makes you feel any better, it stuck to their clothes and they tracked it over here too! Kids are awesome.

Shelley said...

I am glad you figured out how to post pictures! You are one adventurous family...then again, look who's the momma!