Sunday, February 15, 2009

random pics

Just some random pics. I am trying to learn my camera, but it is a lot harder than it looks to take really good pictures. I wanted to show off my kiddos a little bit, too. Josh and Carley are going to complain bitterly about the lack of pictures of them when they are older. They will not let me take pictures of them! It's frustrating. Erin is starting to get camera shy now that she has her braces. I get lots and lots of pictures of Lizzy and Autumn. They are always jumping in front of the camera. Anyway, enjoy.

snow angel

This is my surprised face.

This is my sad face.

Crazy Kim and Carley

Happy New Year!!!!!

my little eskimo!

the hair - yikes

Aunt Emily and cousin Tyler (the menace)

Erin and cousin Savanna - bff's

Lizzy and cousin Colton - my personal favorite photography subjects









4 comments:

Shelley said...

You sure have come cute kids Melissa! No wonder Parker is eternally in love with Autumn! (And Josh!) :)

Jenni said...

Those are some pretty cute kids! I love the one of the girls jumping! You must have a good camera. Mine goes blurry if the object I'm taking even thinks about moving! (Maybe I just need a new camera...)
Thanks for your comments in my lesson today. That is one that I obviously struggles with and I needed the help so I always appreciate your insight. You're awesome!

Crystal said...

Cute kids! Love the pics.

Jennifer Bradford said...

Oh my goodness, I have the cutest nieces and the most handsome nephew. The pictures are great. Tell Carley that I love that even when she is goofing around her jump looks graceful and lovely.