Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas is over, thank goodness...


Mike and Lizzy walking up the sledding hill by the cabin.


Josh and cousin Carson flying down the sledding hill.



Carley,Erin and Carson trying to get unstuck!


Cutie Autumn at the Cabin.

Mike attempting to play Guitar Hero!












Have you ever seen such a mess?
Finally!!! Christmas is over. Sorry to sound like a spoiled sport, but, sometimes I just can't take it. I love the spiritual, reflection, coming to Christ part, but I have a hard time with the pagan, Santa, wordly part. I love to spend time with the family, but I can only take so much celebrating. By the time New Years rolls around, all I want to do is go to bed. Who cares if it is the dawning of new year and possibly a new beginning? I need my sleep. Anyway, nothing particularly special happened in the Wood family this year...so I will ask the inevitable question and also answer the question you might ask... "What did you get for Christmas?" Well, I finally got my wish. My hubbie and in-laws finally decided to trust me with a nice camera. I am so excited. I can now publish photos of the kids and craziness. Yeah!! Sorry to all that do not want that peek into the life of the Woods. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and wish for you to have a Happy New Year.

8 comments:

Marianne said...

I love the pictures. That Autumn sure is a doll. Your house looks like Christmas puked all over your family room. (haha!!!) Hang in there, it's almost time for the dreaded New Years Resolutions.

Shelley said...

I'm so glad you got a new camera! I love seeing pictures of your cute family...I love the one of Autumn. Parker has such good taste in women... ;)

Jill said...

There is never a mess as big as the one Christmas leaves behind! It looks like you had a great time. :-)

My Mike got me a laptop. Once I let the kids play with my old one, it became crap so now they have theirs and I have mine. (the better to blog stalk you my dear)

Linda Barton said...

Yeah! A new camera! I love the pictures. I love Christmas mess, it's the only time I don't feel terrible about the state of my home. However, I am ready to chuck it all out the door on to the front lawn. Anyone need a bearly used computer(ha-ha...please feel free to check out my blog if you don't understand.)

Carrie said...

Great pictures, Marianne, you and I are forming a band on Guitar Hero (such a great stress reliever).

Rekehl Johnson said...

Christmas is the only time our homes can get trashed and we all nod our heads that it's okay. What I'm wondering is if my house still looks trashed and it's April can I get away with saying it's still from Christmas morning? If I leave the tree up will that help with my excuse? Just wondering...

- Rekehl

Jon and Emily said...

So you're not going to mention that you took, what 200 pictures? in 2 days!!!
BTW, that picture of Autumn is so cute! And thanks for not posting that horrible picture of me with the zoomed in view of the huge goiter on my chin, doing my not-so-sexy pose! Please delete that one!

Jennifer Bradford said...

um, hello, Autumn is sooooooooo cute. That picture is awesome!