Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Autumn the Artist

This is a picture that Autumn drew tonight. The image on the far right (the large personage) is "Josh naked". :) Just thought it was funny, had to share. Autumn is 5 - what an artist and what an imagination! BTW - the large purple dot in the middle of the torso is his belly button and yes, you guessed it-josh has boobs (oh, sorry, "breasts"). I myself haven't seen Josh naked since he was about six, so I have no idea if this an accurate depiction. I don't think Autumn knows either. Is this a weird post? Is it bordering on inappropriate? Is this one of those things I should keep in the family or shove in a box to pull out in twenty years? Sorry if this grosses any one out.

9 comments:

Shelley said...

Wow - did Josh get breast implants?

Jenni said...

That's too funny! That's some great black mail for Josh. You better keep this one around forever!!!

Carrie said...

now if the drawing was completely anatomically correct, that would have crossed the line on sharing, but since she refrained in that area, share away, I am sure Josh appreciated the picture.

CrazyCow said...

I don't think Autumn knows how to draw an anatomically correct picture of a boy. Thank goodness.

Marianne said...

I'm just wondering why the guy in the center of the page only has ONE boob (sorry, I mean breast). haha!!

Crystal said...

I can't stop laughing! Autumn is awesome. So where are you in those pictures?

Kersten said...

So cute! She is getting so big, when did that happen btw?

Rekehl Johnson said...

That made Derek laugh. He already has a nickname for Josh - "BB" (aka - booby boy.) Oh, and of course you can tell who the guy in the middle with one boob is - it's Mike. He's wearing glasses. Like father, like son.

Rachel said...

LOL, love it!!!